- Korea: Housing Price Index (Apr)
- US: Consumer Sentiment (Apr-final), GDP (Q1 Adv), ECI (Q1)
- Consumer Sentiment Detail (Apr-final)
- US: Selected NIPA Tables (Q1-Adv), Summary key Source Data (Q1)
- Canada: GDP by Industry (Feb), Industrial Product Prices (Mar)
- *Taiwan National House Price Indexes Rebased to 2016=100.*
- Euro area: HICP (Apr-Flash), ECB Survey of Professional Forecasters (Q2)
- Italy: CPI, HICP (Apr-Prelim)
- Brazil: Sao Paolo Capacity Utilization (Mar);Mexico: Debt (Mar);
- more updates...
Haver DLX is a complete set of integrated software for maintaining up-to-the second data, viewing and manipulating the data for detailed analysis, and tools that allow the data to be used in a variety of econometric packages.» Learn more about DLX
Third Party Software
Haver Analytics' DLX integrates directly with these popular software applications.
R is a free, open source software environment for statistical computing and graphics. It compiles and runs on a wide variety of UNIX platforms, Windows and MacOS.» Learn more about R
MATLAB from The MathWorks provides a toolbox for modeling and visualizing statistical and econometric data.» Learn more about MATLAB
Quantitative Micro Software's Eviews software package offers many tools for statistical and econometric analysis, generating forecasts and simulations, and data management.» Learn more about Eviews
STATA Data Analysis and Statistical Software designed by Stata Corporation is an integrated statistical package for data analysis, data management, and graphics.» Learn more about STATA
SAS provides an integrated suite of analytics software for data mining and visualization, forecasting, and statistics.» Learn more about SAS
RATS (Regression Analysis of Time Series) Econometric Software from Estima is a comprehensive econometrics and time series analysis software package.» Learn more about RATS
Please call our client support line staffed by live representatives with extensive knowledge of economic data, or email our support staff with any inquiries.
+1 212 986 9300
If you are an existing Client, visit our Client Area to download the latest versions of our software.
Eviews Training at Haver
Three day session covers Bootcamp and Econometric Tools.