- US: Consumer Credit (Jan), Employment Situation (Feb), International Trade (Jan)
- US: Value & Weight of Imports and Exports (Jan)
- US: Imports & Exports by State (Jan)
- Mexico Semimonthly CPI
- Canada: Labor Force Survey (Feb), Labor Productivity (Q4), Trade (Jan)
- US: Household Survey Detail (Feb)
- US: Establishment Survey Detail (Feb)
- Ireland: Motor Vehicle Registrations, International Reserves (Feb),
- more updates...
Haver Analytics updates and manages historical time series data for macro strategy and research. The data offering ranges from daily market data to annual economic statistics. Haver data are accessed with our DLX software and databases installed at the client location or over the internet utilizing a standard web browser.
Our 200+ databases are continually growing to meet the needs of our clients. They are updated continuously, beginning with the start of business on Monday in New Zealand until the close of business on Friday in North America. Most time sensitive data are updated within minutes of release. Internal quality control checks ensure data accuracy. Our client support hot line is staffed by database managers who can help clients locate and understand the data available to meet their information needs.» See our complete DLX database profile list
Our global economic and financial coverage includes country-sourced macro detail, financial indicators, daily & weekly, industry, international organizations, forecasts and as reported, and U.S. regional.» See a list of our new databases
Please call our client support line staffed by live representatives with extensive knowledge of economic data, or email our support staff with any inquiries.
+1 212 986 9300